Bath-remodeling projects continue to be one of the most popular of all home renovations, and it’s easy to see why: Nothing is more warm or welcoming than an updated, smartly appointed, freshly remodeled bathroom.
There’s no secret formula to creating the perfect bath, but together with the professional team of Toronto Bath Centre you can greatly increase your chances of success.
We will help you:
- To create a realistic budget that addresses every expenditure. For a bath remodel, that means accounting for all labor and material costs, including new fittings, fixtures and surfaces.
- To design your unique bathroom and to choose bathroom appropriate materials
- To order all products on time to avoid any delays with the project
- To address all your storage needs . Remodeling is the perfect time to add storage space to your new bath. Storage is especially important if the bathroom is being shared by two or more people.
- To improve the lighting. Installing the proper lighting will make your new bathroom much more attractive, warm and welcoming. However, the most important reason to improve the lighting is to create a safer bathroom.
- To upgrade the ventilation system. Proper ventilation can prevent condensation from forming on floors. It also helps towels to dry faster so they don’t get musty-smelling. And it deters the growth of mold and mildew. Fortunately, upgrading the ventilation system is a relatively easy to do during the remodeling process.
These strategies can be applied to any bath project, regardless of its size or style.
By working together with you we will ensure that the bath remodel goes smoothly, stays on budget and becomes a warm, welcoming oasis.